Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama's Day

To my sweet children,

There are few things in this world that make me as proud as being your mama.  There is no way I could have ever known how much love and goodness I was even capable of without you.  You make me want to be better than I am, and then you actually make me follow through.

Kyle, you did not come out of my tummy, but you will always be my first baby.  I love you and miss you so much.  You are such a strong, polite, loving boy and I hope you never lose those qualities.  You need to know how wonderful and lovable you are.  You have so many people who love you so much.  I hope you continue to make us proud by listening to your adults, doing good in school, playing kindly with your friends, treated others as you would like to be treated and always having fun while trying your best at everything you do.  You are that same sweet little boy that made me realize I wanted to be a mommy.  Thank you for being a very important part of my life.

Gwenny, you & I have already been through so much together.  I hope you know how proud I am to be your mama. And I will always be.  You have to work atleast twice as hard as most other babies to accomplish all the things you have, and you do it with a smile. You are strong. You are intelligent. You are a fighter. And you are so beautiful.  If I work to take care of you the rest of my life, I will never repay all the love, goodness and happiness you have brought to it.  Thank you for being my baby girl.

I know I am truly blessed.  And I am grateful for all I have.

All my love to my kiddos,

Mama Nenny


1 comment:

  1. A true gift to put into words what is felt in the heart.

    ReplyDelete